Friday 15 February 2013

Weston calling...

This week I was in the Blue Max. I felt more comfortable this week as i had already been introduced to the staff here, so that made my day easier  I was introduced though to the owner. His name in Simon and he was very welcoming. This week I was given more responsibilities in the restaurant, which made me think that they trusted me more. I was able to take orders for the lunchtime. I was nervous at first but the girl i work with talked me through it and once i had started it and i was fine. There was a tragedy moment when there was a big leak in the hot water tap and it sprayed water all over the front desk! I instinctively just went and dried and mopped it up. I felt happy that i helped in the situation and i felt the manager was happy with me as well. For the rest of the day i just swept up, took orders and dried dishes. I was also very happy that i had finally learned how to make the different coffees and was able to make them without asking for help!

No comments:

Post a Comment