Wednesday 5 December 2012

Ninth Week...

This week in Happy Days i was with the youngest of the kids in Happy Days. They are 2 and 3 year olds. There was no set activity today so i felt that the day was very long but i had fun interacting with the children. They loved me playing games with then and reading storeis. I actually really enjoyed being with the younger kids for a change. At snack time i helped them with their lunches and putting them way. I had to do more her with the younger kids compared to downstairs as they are younger. At home time i helped them with their coats and helped them downstairs and it was lunchtime for me.
In the afternoon i was helping out with the younger kids and then i went outside with them to play. It was freezing. I was hoping to come back in then but i was put with the older kids and it was their turn to go outside! I didn't mind too much as i get on really well with the older kids. when we went back inside the children just did some colouring and then it was time for me to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment