Thursday 6 December 2012

Last day...



Today was my last day at my work experience  for the morning i was with the youngest children again. i was playing and interacting with them for most of the morning. 2 of the children especially took a shine to me and i really enjoyed spending time with them and playing and reading with them. After their playtime they did their activity which was making snowmen out of paper plates and paper. A lot of help was needed while they were painting these snowmen but they really enjoyed it, when they were finished i took them one by one into the bathroom to clean up. we then read stories ion the library and then it was nearly home time  they sang songs and played games until it was home time  when were downstairs with them waiting for their parents i saw my old group and they all said goodbye to me and gave me hugs. i was very happy. then  it was home time.
In the afternoon i was with the younger kids for the day and i really enjoyed it. they were doing hammer beads for the first part and i helped all the girls and the usual girls that take a shine to me were sitting on my lap and giving me hugs . i had great fun with them. after this they did their activity which was making flapjacks. after this me and Lisa then had to tidy up the kitchen. it was snack time them and all of the children came downstairs, the younger and older. when they were finished, expectantly me and the other 2 girls on work experience were given a presentation by the staff and children. they all thanked us very much and we all got biscuits and sweets to celebrate. the children gave us hugs and we got a card. it was a lovely gesture and it made us feel really appreciated but also sad that our work experience was over. It was home time then for the last time. I really enjoyed my work experience in Happy Days and i can't wait for my next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment