Thursday 15 November 2012

Fourth Week...


This week the children were using stencils to make halloween cats. They painted in the stencils using their fingers. As usual most of the paint ended up on my clothes or the floor, but they enjoyed it. i played group games with them for the rest of the morning and then i read them a few stories to them. they had a lot of fun playing different games with me and they kept asking me to play babies with them, i was always the mammy. after lunch they listened to some songs and then it was hometime.
After lunch i came back to the afterschool group. i had to photocopy pictures for them, cut out paper pumpkins and clean up the paint after. when the activity was finished me and Ciara hung up all of the Halloween decorations, which turned out really well.
So far i am loving my work experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment